Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Vinsobres Cru du Rhône
Vinsobres, a beautiful village near Vaison la Romaine, where wines are characterised by their freshness, some notes of violet, and typical scrubland aromas. The influence of eastern air currents coming in from the Pre-Alps results in cool nights, which slows the ripening process. This red wine will be a great partner to sliced red meats, beef casseroles, or a rich risotto.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Chocolate and cherry
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Red meats, beef casseroles, or a rich risotto
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Full bodied with finesse, freshness and elegant tannins. Flavours of violet, blackberries, olive, black pepper, liquorice, chocolate and cherry
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes