Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Vue Sur Mer Côtes de Thau
A citrus freshness invigorates this fruity dry white wine from the South of France. Cooled by sea breezes, the local Terret Bourret, the more famous Piquepoul and aromatic Colombard grapes are grown in vineyards which border the Bassin de Thau, famous for its oysters and mussels, and which overlook the sea, Vue sur Mer. Fantastic on its own or with food.
|Bassin de Thau|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Food Matching: Fantastic on its own or with fish
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Bone-dry, light and refreshing with crunchy lemon flavours.
- Units Per Bottle: 9
- Units Per Serving: 1.5