Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Wachau Grüner Veltliner
The Wachau is one of the leading wine regions of the world. Terraced vineyards, a unique climate and primary rock define the wines.
This Grüner Veltliner is a vibrant, dry, white wine with wonderful tropical fruit aromas and a mineral character. Delightful on its own or with seafood, poultry or veal.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: This Grüner Veltliner is a vibrant, dry, white wine with wonderful tropical fruit aromas and mineral character
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect on its own or with seafood, poultry or veal
- Residual Sugar: 1g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Tropical fruits and minerality
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes