Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
This spectacular and unusual White Chateauneuf-du-Pape has aromas of white flowers and white-fleshed stone fruits, evolving into notes of buttery hazelnuts. Honey hints will develop over ageing. On the palate, this is mouth-filling and plump with subtle honey and fresh ripe fruits like peach and whitecurrant. This wine has a long, elegant citrus finish.
|Grenache Blanc, Roussanne, Bourboulenc|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of white flowers and white-fleshed stone fruits evolving into notes of buttery hazelnuts
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Serve as an aperitif or enjoy with salads, crusty seabass, lobster in mild spices or roast chicken. Alternatively, enjoy with desserts.
- Serving Advice: 12-14 degrees C
- Taste: Mouth-filling and plump with subtle honey and fresh ripe fruits, peach and white currants
- Tasting Notes: This wine has a long, elegant, citrus finish
- Volume: 75cl