Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 9.99
"I love Chardonnay and this is a great example! Subtle notes of oak with some spice and smoke, integrated and offset by poised, taut acidity and yellow fruit. A refined, new wave style of Aussie Chardonnay."
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Yarra Valley Chardonnay
A modern Australian Chardonnay with aromas of stone-fruits and a touch of struck-match. A skilful use of French oak and a zippy lemon acidity make for a well-balanced, intense palate that is soft with a creamy weight to the mid-palate. The finish is clean and well-defined thanks to its steely purity.
|Yarra Valley, Victoria|
Meet the De Bortoli's
Established in 1928, the fourth generation De Bortoli family own and operate the 2nd largest and oldest wine company in Australia. With over 5 vineyards and 2 wineries, the De Bortoli's export to over 75 countries worldwide, retaining the title as the 7th largest wine company worldwide by total revenue. Additionally, the family run business is recognised internationally as one of the leading sustainable wine producers.
Premium & Sustainable
De Bortoli owns and controls the largest vineyard holding 280Ha in the Yarra Valley. Having capacity to produce over 80,000 cases of hand crafted wine with an 800,000 litre inventory of French oak casks. Moreover, the Yarra Valley vineyard is one of the largest biological areas in Australia. Bringing improved soil, waste water treatment and water recycling.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Citrus, grilled hazelnuts, brioche and lifted florals
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Pan-seared veal, poached white fish or vegetable risotto
- Residual Sugar: 0.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Fine, subtle mineral floral notes
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6