Yorkshire Pudding Roast Chicken Wrap
150g The Pantry Plain Flour
300ml Semi Skimmed Milk
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
½ Small Chicken (roasted)
250g Leftover Quixo Stuffing
500g Leftover Roasted Root Vegetables
250g Garden Peas Quixo
1. Gradually beat together the eggs and flour then gradually add the milk to create a smooth batter. Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 220C/200F Fan/Gas Mark 7.
3. Heat the oil in a large baking tray (around 40cm x 25cm) for 5-10 minutes until piping hot.
4. Carefully pour the batter into the oil and bake for 30-40 minutes until puffed up and cooked through.
5. Meanwhile reheat the roast vegetables in the oven for 15-20 minutes and microwave the stuffing for a couple of minutes to reheat.
6. Spread the stuffing over the cooked Yorkshire pudding and scatter the roast vegetables over the top.
7. Shred the leftover roast chicken and place over the Yorkshire pudding then carefully roll up.
8. Cook the peas in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
9. Serve a slice of the roast chicken wrap with peas and gravy.