Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Zig Zag English White Wine
Named after the iconic Zig Zag road on nearby Box Hill, which featured in the 2012 Olympic cycling, this elegant dry white wine has a delicate nose, with fresh citrus fruit flavours and subtle mineral notes.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: A delicate nose with fresh citrus fruit aromas
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Seafood dishes
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Elegant and dry with fresh citrus fruit flavours and subtle mineral notes.