*Never take a portable barbecue – or lit charcoal – into an enclosed space like a tent or caravan due to the risk of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless, tasteless, poisonous gas produced by incomplete burning of carbon-based fuels, including gas, oil, wood and coal. Carbon-based fuels are safe to use. It is only when the fuel does not burn properly that excess CO is produced, which is poisonous. Watch out for these symptoms: Mild Headache, Dizziness, Nausea, Vomiting, Fatigue or Drowsiness.