Inspire them to eat well by making a juicy Melon Monster Face.
Melon Monster Face
4 ripe Plums
4 Funsize Eating Apples
1. Cut the top off the watermelon.
2. Carefully scoop out all the flesh, cut into small chunks and remove the pips.
3. Cut a large mouth and some eyes into the side of the watermelon.
4. Core and chop the apples.
5. Peel and segment the satsumas.
6. Halve the plums, remove the stones and chop.
7. Mix the watermelon chunks, plums, apples and satsumas together – put into the watermelon, with some pouring out of the mouth onto a plate