Light and refreshing with attractive Autumn fruits and delicate floral touches.
- Light and refreshing with pleasing bubbles, attractive autumn fruits and delicate floral touches.
- Good acidity and a lightly creamy flavour. This is stylish and gloriously attractive Italian sparkler.
- From Valdobbiadene D.O.C.G. in North East Italy, Prosecco is the proper wine to use in a Bellini (add one bottle to a litre of peach juice) - the cocktail served in Harry's Bar, Venice.
Product reference: 43421
Jane MacQuitty says “what pulls this Aldi party popper out of the pack is its floral bouquet and light but lively juicy pear fruit and crunchy green-apple style. Great value.”
The Times, Jane MacQuitty
Jamie Goode says “this is benchmark prosecco at a remarkably good price. It's very stylish with lush white-peach fruit and real finesse.”
Sunday Express S Magazine, Jamie Goode
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
- loc_en_GB, sid_product_5014, PRD, sort_mostRecent