Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 8.49
- £8.49 per 75cl
"Elegant and stylish with notes of biscuits and apple skins, this is a zesty wine with crisp lemon sherbet acidity and soft notes of croissant and brioche on the finish. It’s not too dry but extremely drinkable, either on its own or with delicate seafood."
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-10 working days, note for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-10 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Exquisite Cremant du Jura
- IN STORE ONLY
Fantastically crisp and elegant with green apples, perfect acidity and persistent bubbles. Made from 100% Chardonnay, this wine has a sophisticated subtlety with stimulating fresh citrus notes and a lovely length.
Please note that packaging of this product may vary in design.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Floral, fruity finish with brioche notes
- Colour: Bubbles
- Food Matching: Serve as an aperitif
- Serving Advice: Chilled
- Taste: Crisp & Zingy
- Units Per Bottle: 9
- Units Per Serving: 1.5