- Golden in colour, this tasty beer is perfect for barbeques. With sweet malt aromas and a smooth and rounded taste, it leaves a delightful sweet malt aftertaste in the mouth
- The herbaceous notes in the beer will suit Asian dishes with delicate flavours - try Jumbo King Prawns seasoned with Thai spices such as lemongrass
Product reference: 4495
Ratings & Reviews
Brasserie Premium French Lager is rated 4.4286 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gen W from Quality I used to drink Peroni but now I drink this
Date published: 2015-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robert from ***** All good ....................
Date published: 2015-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ajmac from Nice Not too heavy quite a light beer nice taste
Date published: 2014-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by nw10jb from Great tasting 4·4abv (alcohol by volume) Beer I'm surprised that Aldi's website doesn't provide it's alcoholic content so I have. It tastes to me like a high quality Bavarian Beer instead of a French Lager, which I consider a definite plus.
Date published: 2014-10-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alexander from Great tasting beer ! Superb value,certainly has a premium taste.Not cheap tasting like lessor beers costing much. I highly recommend this beer.
Date published: 2014-09-13
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.1
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_6
- loc_en_GB, sid_product_3172, PRD, sort_mostRecent