- Golden in colour, this tasty beer is perfect for barbeques. With sweet malt aromas and a smooth and rounded taste, it leaves a delightful sweet malt aftertaste in the mouth
- The herbaceous notes in the beer will suit Asian dishes with delicate flavours - try Jumbo King Prawns seasoned with Thai spices such as lemongrass
Product reference: 4495
Ratings & Reviews
Brasserie Premium French Lager is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Enda from Good quality I buy this every weekend now, so much better than the rubbish branded stuff made in the UK under license. This is a bargain by comparison. Crisp refreshing quality beer
Date published: 2015-06-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by monster from larger Use to be 4.8 now 4.4 still a very good larger but better when 4.8 still buying it give it a try you might like it.
Date published: 2015-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big Jock Knew from Fantastic Nice smooth beer. Highly recommended
Date published: 2015-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gen W from Quality I used to drink Peroni but now I drink this
Date published: 2015-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robert from ***** All good ....................
Date published: 2015-02-01
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_9
- loc_en_GB, sid_product_3172, PRD, sort_mostRecent