- A blend of the finest malt whiskies, this fantastic whisky is aged in oak casks for a minimum of five years
- Fragrant and fruity, it boasts an array of floral aromas, and rich and fruity flavours
- An excellent choice with Smoked Salmon.
Product reference: 41315
Ratings & Reviews
Glen Orrin Malt Whisky is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Altonlewis from Very very nice smooth taste This drink is very very good value for money and has a smooth easy drinking taste. Wonderful aroma and highly recommended.
Date published: 2015-09-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dash from value Glen Orin malt whisky like another review sauoi get what you pay for and that what you get great value for s decent whisky
Date published: 2015-03-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gizmo from You get what you pay for!!!! Ok, nice for the price. Fresh and zesty, tastes like grants. Ok for the price, nothing else. Buy the 8 yr old blend much better.
Date published: 2015-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Davie from Great value I prefer Glen Orrin to many of the much more expensive single malts. The snob factor puts many people off.
Date published: 2015-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Icehockeyboy from Excellent Malt, Budget Price. Yet again Aldi continues to bring high quality at a rock bottom price. Whilst not being a single malt, which is clearly stated on the label, it is a very favourable, and much more affordable alternative to the much higher priced Scotch's, north of double its price!
Date published: 2014-12-17
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_GB, sid_product_3178, PRD, sort_mostRecent