- Succulent, smooth and full of juicy plums and black cherries.
- Bright purple in colour.
- It's soft fruitiness makes it easy to enjoy without food, but it is also perfect with ham, pasta and stews.
Ratings & Reviews
Grapevine Merlot is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brenda from Brilliant wine I absolutely love this wine , I buy the Red and the White excellent value for money, I have had a lot more expensive wines but not any more. Well done Aldi
Date published: 2015-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daisyduke from A lovely wine for a fantastic price This was recommended to me and I was not disappointed. Lovely on its own and equally nice with food (goes well with pasta dishes and steak). Can't really fault it for the price!
Date published: 2015-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by happy harry from i like very good red wine if i like it you will and i recommend it is very good value for the money.
Date published: 2015-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eddie from Quality wine at rock bottom price! A full flavoured wine, good to drink on its own, or with a meal
Date published: 2015-02-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by reyno49er from heard it on the grapevine not to my liking a little to sharp and tort a bit like underipe plums.would not drink on its own it needs food.
Date published: 2015-02-14
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.1
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_14
- loc_en_GB, sid_product_4392, PRD, sort_mostRecent