- Succulent, smooth and full of juicy plums and black cherries.
- Bright purple in colour.
- It's soft fruitiness makes it easy to enjoy without food, but it is also perfect with ham, pasta and stews.
Ratings & Reviews
Grapevine Merlot is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moo9 from Excellent Value ! Great drink ! Lovely flavour, smooth drink, great with or without food !
Date published: 2015-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by dibber from a must have we are more than happy to recommend this red wine the flavour is as good as any and hope that aldi keep the price steady for us all
Date published: 2015-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mastermish from Fantastic Value and Excellent flavour This wine is perfect for a night in or a dinner party. |Love the flavour and Love the quality for the price you can't go wrong.
Date published: 2015-06-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by hereward from Great value Great value,smooth and always reliable
Date published: 2015-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by skid4 from Good value merlot A very good example of a good every day drinking wine
Date published: 2015-05-06
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_20
- loc_en_GB, sid_product_4392, PRD, sort_mostRecent