- Fresh, juicy, and full of strawberries, redcurrants and black cherries.
- Hints of white pepper complement the fruit, and together with powerful silky tannins lead into a long finish.
- From Utiel-Requena D.O., this wine is made entirely from Tempranillo grapes and well suits its name "Toro Loco" (Crazy Bull).
- Great on its own, and also a natural match to a wide range of dishes, especially those with a hint or two of spice.
Discover our award winning wines.
Product reference: 40728
Ratings & Reviews
Toro Loco Tempranillo is rated 4.8571 out of 5 by 35.
Rated 5 out of 5 by amines from Great drink! Very easy drinking wine with great taste and great value.
Date published: 2015-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bellandbottle from Very pleasant Really good value for money, and certainly suits me.
Date published: 2015-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by jonnigee65 from Good value Best for my palate - easy to drink and not overpowering
Date published: 2015-05-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by HeidiShepherd from Tasted weak It's an everyday wine but tastes too weak, I like a good kick. I could drink the whole bottle with no thought.
Date published: 2015-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hygro from My All Time Favourite Just love this wine. If I am looking for a red, this is it. I try to keep topped up at home because if its not on the shelf alarm bells start to ring
Date published: 2015-04-28
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_35
- loc_en_GB, sid_product_4452, PRD, sort_mostRecent