- Fresh, juicy, and full of strawberries, redcurrants and black cherries.
- Hints of white pepper complement the fruit, and together with powerful silky tannins lead into a long finish.
- From Utiel-Requena D.O., this wine is made entirely from Tempranillo grapes and well suits its name "Toro Loco" (Crazy Bull).
- Great on its own, and also a natural match to a wide range of dishes, especially those with a hint or two of spice.
Discover our award winning wines.
Product reference: 40728
Ratings & Reviews
Toro Loco Tempranillo is rated 4.8537 out of 5 by 41.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SusieB from Smooth to drink Saw this recommended in a national paper a while back, now I cant stop drinking it. Absolutely gorgeous. Lovely and fruity. Packs its weight for at a very competitive price.
Date published: 2015-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grandadles from Spanish Heaven Ive recently stopped telling people about this wine its just so good! need to keep some on the shelf for me
Date published: 2015-08-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Orbz from Where's it gone? Once the bottle has been opened, it soon disappears! A very nice smooth wine, full of flavour.
Date published: 2015-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by mally from good Lovely wine at a lovely price
Date published: 2015-08-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by sap1 from Toro Loco Review Lovely smooth red wine would definitely buy again and recommend. Value for money
Date published: 2015-08-05
- bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_41
- loc_en_GB, sid_product_4452, PRD, sort_mostRecent